DIGITAL MARKETING / SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
You should be familiar with best practices and trends in digital marketing, enjoy being creative, know how to write and create content that is brand-appropriate, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Work with Creative Director on strategy, conception, and execution of the company’s marketing efforts, including:
- Content creation
- Social media
- Paid social and paid search
- Email marketing
- PR and media outreach
- Email campaigns and automated flows
- Influencer marketing and strategic online partnerships
- Website optimization
- Events, campaigns, and other efforts to drive brand awareness and conversion.
Create content for all marketing channels – social media, email campaigns, and our website, including photography, graphics, typography and copy. Establish brand guidelines across all customer touch points. Ensure that brand guidelines are adhered to in all marketing activities and that the customer experience is consistent throughout all channels.
Manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, mostly focused on Instagram and Facebook, but also including Pinterest, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant in the future. Implement strategies and tactics that grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into customers, active fans and promoters of our company.
- Research and collaborate with influencers on Instagram, and manage daily communications with influencers and customers on Instagram and Facebook
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic from our social network.
- Plan and execute email campaigns that support our editorial and marketing calendars, as well as establish email flows to increase customer loyalty and grow sales.
- Plan and execute paid social campaigns on facebook for promotional events as well as evergreen prospecting and remarkting to drive sales and increase our customer base.
- Work with web developer to continually improving our website to maximize conversions and ease of use, adding content and optimizing its performance.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers. Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on marketing ROI.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in digital marketing and/or graphic design.
- Curiosity and drive to learn and grow.
- Ability to independently create engaging content for social, email and web, including photography, graphic design and copy.
- Excellent communicator, writer and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Proficiency in Klaviyo, Planoly (or similar apps), Shopify, Adobe Creative Suite.
This job will start with you working remotely due the pandemic, and will move to woking at the office afterwards.
No job description of a position can possibly include all duties. Applicants should be aware that the job may change on a temporary or regular basis according to the needs of the business without it.
Please email us at email@example.com to apply.